Our mission is to employ an inclusive approach to education, to ensure we produce active citizens that are able to compete in an ever-changing world whilst offering a healthy and conducive teaching and learning environment for all stakeholders.
Our mission statements:
- Provide quality education to all learners.
- Provide a wide range of sports and cultural activities for our learners to partake in.
- Recruit and hire the best educators and supporting personnel.
- Ensure that our school is a safe space and guarantees everyone an equal opportunity to succeed in everything that they do.
- Produce individuals that are actively alert to social and racial injustices.
- Ensure that there is a good working relationship between the SGB, SMT and staff at large.
- Embark in all meaningful ways to improve performance.
- Employ ways to get the support of parents and all other important stakeholders.
- Be in partnership with NGO’s and all such stakeholders who have vested interest and share the common vision with us.